Farming Forum UK

A forum for farmers and country-folk worldwide.
It is currently Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:06 pm 

footsfitter wrote:
Well its all a bit too late for this household, last thursday the new Waitrose/John Lewis at home store opened in town, stocked up with

proper milk

Had blue top this morning with that funny stuff settled on the top on the bran flakes this morning :D

Mrs ff is happy as its organic (!) , I'm happy cos at least it tastes a bit like milk I grew up with and its only a mile and a bit away !!

Don't do the red stuff though, although I expect theirs would probably be near some of the semi-skimmed the wide-boys flog?

Those were the days when milk was delivered in glass bottles to the door. As kids we used to sit a watch while a pair of Great Tits went for the cream.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:12 pm 

Lord Muck wrote:
I wish I had your money...

Look, I had roast spuds today, par-boiled and then roughed up and also at brekky time well done toast after me cereal which according to research in todays paper is the worst things you can do!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1571290/Study-finds-acrylamide-link-to-cancer-in-women.html

Live life today, tomorrow may be too late :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:13 pm 

footsfitter wrote:
Lord Muck wrote:
I wish I had your money...

Look, I had roast spuds today, par-boiled and then roughed up and also at brekky time well done toast after me cereal which according to research in todays paper is the worst things you can do!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1571290/Study-finds-acrylamide-link-to-cancer-in-women.html

Live life today, tomorrow may be too late :wink:

In which case, leave me your money.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:54 pm 

NQIT wrote:
footsfitter wrote:
Well its all a bit too late for this household, last thursday the new Waitrose/John Lewis at home store opened in town, stocked up with

proper milk

Had blue top this morning with that funny stuff settled on the top on the bran flakes this morning :D

Mrs ff is happy as its organic (!) , I'm happy cos at least it tastes a bit like milk I grew up with and its only a mile and a bit away !!

Don't do the red stuff though, although I expect theirs would probably be near some of the semi-skimmed the wide-boys flog?

Those were the days when milk was delivered in glass bottles to the door. As kids we used to sit a watch while a pair of Great Tits went for the cream.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:49 am 

NQIT wrote:
footsfitter wrote:

proper milk

I still see a great pair of tits covered in cream from time to time.................... :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:45 am 

Coltheox wrote:
NQIT wrote:
footsfitter wrote:

proper milk

I still see a great pair of tits covered in cream from time to time.................... :roll:

Meant to ask, how is the new shower gel working out Col?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:50 am 

Flintstone wrote:
Coltheox wrote:
NQIT wrote:
footsfitter wrote:

proper milk

I apply it, and then watch her rub it in........................ :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:24 am 

Coltheox wrote:
Flintstone wrote:
Coltheox wrote:
NQIT wrote:

I apply it, and then watch her rub it in........................ :D

Lazy ffuker. I do the dog's flea shampoo myself. :lol:

Reply to topic 
 [ 23 posts ]