Farming Forum UK

A forum for farmers and country-folk worldwide.
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Syngenta points?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:24 pm 
Online

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Posts: 2426
Location: St Davids
Anyone managed to register for Syngenta points? I've tried at least 3 times now and never get a reply, I've checked my armpits and dont think i smell. :roll: :scratch:

_________________
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Syngenta points?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:18 am
Posts: 7977
Location: Schizophrenia-Just this side of the border
Maybe they are having financial problems.

Over here we are taking them to court in a nation wide class action suit.

_________________
Measure twice, cut once, curse, repeat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Syngenta points?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:20 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am
Posts: 11635
Location: On the beach!
What are they JM? Nothing to do with NROSO is it?

_________________
Fasten your seatbelts. We're off.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Syngenta points?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 3173
Had a mad rush in June to spend them all before the deadline at end of June.

Think we have re registered for the next year..

Mr Raggy are you serious that you do t know about points mean prizes.
You have been missing out, could have paid for another holiday


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Syngenta points?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:06 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am
Posts: 11635
Location: On the beach!
Tel wrote:
Had a mad rush in June to spend them all before the deadline at end of June.

Think we have re registered for the next year..

Mr Raggy are you serious that you do t know about points mean prizes.
You have been missing out, could have paid for another holiday


Nope. Not a clue.

_________________
Fasten your seatbelts. We're off.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Syngenta points?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:39 pm 
Online

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Posts: 2426
Location: St Davids
Raggy wrote:
What are they JM? Nothing to do with NROSO is it?

Bit like clubcard points, the more you spend the more you get, was talking to another spud grower locally and he's had at least one ipad out of them.

_________________
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Syngenta points?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 3173
You effectively get cash back from Syngenta for all of their products used on the farm, I personally have brought three iPads for different people, computers, cameras, printers wellies from the proceeds.

You should get registered.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Syngenta points?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:56 pm 
Online

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Posts: 2426
Location: St Davids
Tel wrote:
You effectively get cash back from Syngenta for all of their products used on the farm, I personally have brought three iPads for different people, computers, cameras, printers wellies from the proceeds.

You should get registered.

I'm trying to. :evil:

_________________
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Syngenta points?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:33 pm
Posts: 3685
Location: E Herts
McFarmer wrote:
Maybe they are having financial problems.

Over here we are taking them to court in a nation wide class action suit.




Pray tell..........

_________________
Hold still, it's nearly in.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 9 posts ] 
Post new topic 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!