Farming Forum UK

A forum for farmers and country-folk worldwide.
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:09 pm 

I have my 2006 Hyundai Terracan for sale. Made in South Korea, the Hyundai's have a good name. The truck has a 2.9 common rail turbo diesel Mercedes engine, and pulls like a train. It has 62,500 miles on the clock, is MOT'd until June and has been regularly serviced. The Cambelt was changed when the truck was six years old, and had only done 30,000 miles. (They are changed at 60,000 or six years) It will not need a Cambelt until 90,000 or the year 2018, whichever comes soonest. It is fully equipped for towing, having a 50mm ball hitch. It is in very good condition for the year. Grey metallic with cloth seats.

The only reason I am selling it is simply because I have bought another one. The Terracans stopped coming into this country in 2007. Over the Christmas period, I found a 2007 model Terracan with only 24,000 miles on the clock. Aware that I was hardly likely to ever see one with a lower mileage than that, I bought it from an establishment in Sevenoaks, Kent; otherwise I would not have bothered.

I paid £8,000 for the 2007 model.

I would sell the 2006 model for £4,000 - and that is a good price. Have a look on ebay or Auto trader.

Call me on 07970 712636 if interested.

Thanks,
Col.

Reply to topic 
 [ 1 post ]