Farming Forum UK

A forum for farmers and country-folk worldwide.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2581 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 173  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Weather
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 11:21 pm
Posts: 7473
Location: beds
:thumright:

_________________
No one can steer like this Ffuker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am
Posts: 11764
Location: On the beach!
Heaps of rain coming on Friday. :cheers: Bloody hell, we need it.

_________________
Fasten your seatbelts. We're off.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Posts: 2485
Location: St Davids
Ragwort wrote:
Heaps of rain coming on Friday. :cheers: Bloody hell, we need it.

Got the Red Bull cliff diving here over the weekend, looks like they'll need thermal budgie smugglers. :roll:

_________________
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:54 pm
Posts: 9541
Location: Location:Location
JM wrote:
Ragwort wrote:
Heaps of rain coming on Friday. :cheers: Bloody hell, we need it.

Got the Cliff Richards here over the weekend, looks like he'll need thermal budgie smugglers. :roll:


:o

_________________
Hiya Guys!, weekends 'ere again.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:50 am
Posts: 1324
I'm down in Toluse today and tomorrow at Innov Agri (kind of like Frances answer to Cereals but smaller). I's been 32 today and forecast the same tomorrow. Thunderstorms and heavy rain forecast till middle next week from Friday though so emptying the site will be fun.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am
Posts: 11764
Location: On the beach!
Pierre wrote:
I'm down in Toluse today and tomorrow at Innov Agri (kind of like Frances answer to Cereals but smaller). I's been 32 today and forecast the same tomorrow. Thunderstorms and heavy rain forecast till middle next week from Friday though so emptying the site will be fun.


How can they have a "Cereals Show" in September? What do they call it? Stubble?

_________________
Fasten your seatbelts. We're off.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:07 pm
Posts: 7124
yes half an inch of rain will go well but could it please hold of till sat evening so I could put the combine away :roll:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:05 pm
Posts: 10729
Location: The Zone
Pilgrim wrote:
yes half an inch of rain will go well but could it please hold of till sat evening so I could put the combine away :roll:


does it deserve to be put in the dry?

_________________
keep honking, I'm reloading


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 11:21 pm
Posts: 7473
Location: beds
The Pretender wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:
yes half an inch of rain will go well but could it please hold of till sat evening so I could put the combine away :roll:


does it deserve to be put in the dry?


I reckon it's a prime candidate for a catastrophic fire as it finishes the last field.

_________________
No one can steer like this Ffuker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Posts: 2485
Location: St Davids
Bugger all rain here today and the prospect of some at the weekend is disapearing :? .

_________________
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am
Posts: 11764
Location: On the beach!
JM wrote:
Bugger all rain here today and the prospect of some at the weekend is disapearing :? .


Same here JM. I've done 200 miles today and hardly seen a drop.

_________________
Fasten your seatbelts. We're off.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:53 pm
Posts: 4104
Location: Location: Location:
38mm so far today! :o
It should stop soon though - www.raintoday.co.uk - I hope!

Cows have stayed in today - no point in muddying up all that lovely grass & anyway they'd only stand at the gate bawling to be in anyway!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:46 pm
Posts: 4818
Location: best bit of yorkshire
Did it rain squire ? oh I never left the workshop all day :(

_________________
Hold my beer , watch this ....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:54 pm
Posts: 9541
Location: Location:Location
Threatened all day then came tonight, stopped now, probably only 8-10 mm id say.

We had a beautiful red sky before it came so hopefully OK tomorrow!

_________________
Hiya Guys!, weekends 'ere again.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 pm
Posts: 6241
Location: south Suffolk
The Squire wrote:
38mm so far today! :o
It should stop soon though - www.raintoday.co.uk - I hope!

Cows have stayed in today - no point in muddying up all that lovely grass & anyway they'd only stand at the gate bawling to be in anyway!


Look, could you stop nicking all our rain please? You've only left us with 1.8 mm for the month so far.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 2581 posts ] 
Post new topic  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 173  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!