Weather

Let us know what the weather is like where you are.
graybo
Posts: 7858
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 11:21 pm
Location: beds

Re: Weather

Post by graybo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:36 pm

T-shirt weather in Coventryshire today.
It was in Oxfordcester on Wednesday as well.
No one can steer like this Ffuker.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 14302
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Cloudy and breezy and cool.

Clocks go back at 2.00am tomorrow morning........................... Goodbye summer...................... :(
Full English Brexit, please!

NQIT
Posts: 5470
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Weather

Post by NQIT » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:02 pm

Hellif tint cold tonight. Log burner ticking away nicely. Ffukin cold dark nights-we need a proper winter.
Here we go again, hold tight.

User avatar
Raggy
Posts: 12081
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am
Location: On the beach!

Re: Weather

Post by Raggy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:31 pm

NQIT wrote:Hellif tint cold tonight. Log burner ticking away nicely. Ffukin cold dark nights-we need a proper winter.
It's a few years now since we had some decent snowfall. I like the cold clear days. Its the wet miserable ones that are just horrible.
Fasten your seatbelts. We're off.

User avatar
Tel
Posts: 3503
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Re: Weather

Post by Tel » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:51 pm

Raggy wrote:
NQIT wrote:Hellif tint cold tonight. Log burner ticking away nicely. Ffukin cold dark nights-we need a proper winter.
It's a few years now since we had some decent snowfall. I like the cold clear days. Its the wet miserable ones that are just horrible.
Daily mail says today that this will be the worst winter ever, so that must be right

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 14302
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Tel wrote:
Raggy wrote:
NQIT wrote:Hellif tint cold tonight. Log burner ticking away nicely. Ffukin cold dark nights-we need a proper winter.
It's a few years now since we had some decent snowfall. I like the cold clear days. Its the wet miserable ones that are just horrible.
Daily mail says today that this will be the worst winter ever, so that must be right
Yeah, right!!! :D

Nice and crisp here today. Cold and clear with virtually no wind. I can put up with that for winter!!!
Full English Brexit, please!

User avatar
RGSP
Posts: 6243
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 pm
Location: south Suffolk

Re: Weather

Post by RGSP » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:22 am

Coltheox wrote:
Tel wrote:
Raggy wrote:
NQIT wrote:Hellif tint cold tonight. Log burner ticking away nicely. Ffukin cold dark nights-we need a proper winter.
It's a few years now since we had some decent snowfall. I like the cold clear days. Its the wet miserable ones that are just horrible.
Daily mail says today that this will be the worst winter ever, so that must be right
Yeah, right!!! :D

Nice and crisp here today. Cold and clear with virtually no wind. I can put up with that for winter!!!
Yes, but there are slow moving patches of light drizzle floating about, which are less pleasant. Anyone would think it was early November.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 14302
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Cloudy and cool. Typical November weather.

Staying dry, though.
Full English Brexit, please!

JM
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:47 pm

Drizzly old shyte this morning, then just dull, mild though.
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

User avatar
Raggy
Posts: 12081
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am
Location: On the beach!

Re: Weather

Post by Raggy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Cloudy and damp. But what's worse is, no wind. :cry:
Fasten your seatbelts. We're off.

NQIT
Posts: 5470
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Weather

Post by NQIT » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Raggy wrote:Cloudy and damp. But what's worse is, no wind. :cry:
Sunny here today. No wind too-ideal for getting the glyphosate on 50ha of potato land for next year then quickly wafting 90ha of yellow stuff on barley.
Here we go again, hold tight.

JM
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Raggy wrote:Cloudy and damp. But what's worse is, no wind. :cry:
Same here, flat calm. :(
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 14302
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:28 am

Very calm and the sun just breaking through.

What is there not to like??? :)
Full English Brexit, please!

User avatar
Raggy
Posts: 12081
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am
Location: On the beach!

Re: Weather

Post by Raggy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:25 pm

T-shirt weather. It's simply lovely.
Fasten your seatbelts. We're off.

NQIT
Posts: 5470
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Weather

Post by NQIT » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:36 pm

Rain, rain and then rain. Gloomy and cold outside. Luckily, I'm in charge of the log burner.
Here we go again, hold tight.

Post Reply