Page 1 of 1

Coos are out

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:43 am
by Huffy
Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am
by Coltheox
Huffy wrote:Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:33 pm
by McFarmer
That has to be fun. Do they run tomthemfar end thinking maybe the fence isn't there this year ?

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 pm
by Huffy
McFarmer wrote:That has to be fun. Do they run tomthemfar end thinking maybe the fence isn't there this year ?
Actually they didnt Mac !! They ran over the road they have to cross like maniacs , and had a few fights and all ,then took to grazing !

Wish I had recorded it :eye:

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:27 pm
by McFarmer
Do they butt heads and spin ?

How about rub their heads in the ground ?

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:05 pm
by Huffy
Sorry Mac ,I missed your post mate ! :)
Sometimes they do . A lot headbutt each other and gad about , but this year they didnt seem to. Just put their heads down and started eating mostly!!
Mind you ,one year we had a youngish Brown Swiss collapse and die - heart failure maybe? :cry:

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:15 pm
by dust n diesel
Huffy wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:05 pm
Sorry Mac ,I missed your post mate ! :)
Sometimes they do . A lot headbutt each other and gad about , but this year they didnt seem to. Just put their heads down and started eating mostly!!
Mind you ,one year we had a youngish Brown Swiss collapse and die - heart failure maybe? :cry:
Drugs.

Bloody Europeans and their ways.

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:38 am
by Coltheox
dust n diesel wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:15 pm
Huffy wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:05 pm
Sorry Mac ,I missed your post mate ! :)
Sometimes they do . A lot headbutt each other and gad about , but this year they didnt seem to. Just put their heads down and started eating mostly!!
Mind you ,one year we had a youngish Brown Swiss collapse and die - heart failure maybe? :cry:
Drugs.

Bloody Europeans and their ways.
I blame Brexit............. :roll: :roll:

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
by Raggy
Coltheox wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am
Huffy wrote:Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
With all the wet?? Where the bloody hell have you parked your caravan now? In a car wash?

Used to love it when we had cattle and that gate got opened in Springtime. You could almost see them smiling as they kicked and played in the field.

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:32 pm
by McFarmer
Ours were never shut in. If they were in the barn something was wrong, and they weren’t happy.

We did have lots they were fed in, after the frost went out in the fields.

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm
by Huffy
Raggy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
Coltheox wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am
Huffy wrote:Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
With all the wet?? Where the bloody hell have you parked your caravan now? In a car wash?

Used to love it when we had cattle and that gate got opened in Springtime. You could almost see them smiling as they kicked and played in the field.
Cols always having wet dreams !!

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:02 pm
by Coltheox
Huffy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Raggy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
Coltheox wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am
Huffy wrote:Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
With all the wet?? Where the bloody hell have you parked your caravan now? In a car wash?

Used to love it when we had cattle and that gate got opened in Springtime. You could almost see them smiling as they kicked and played in the field.
Cols always having wet dreams !!

Yes! Stacey Dooley - or Stacey Solomon, I don't care which.........

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:23 pm
by dust n diesel
Coltheox wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:02 pm
Huffy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Raggy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
Coltheox wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am
Huffy wrote:Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
With all the wet?? Where the bloody hell have you parked your caravan now? In a car wash?

Used to love it when we had cattle and that gate got opened in Springtime. You could almost see them smiling as they kicked and played in the field.
Cols always having wet dreams !!

Yes! Stacey Dooley - or Stacey Solomon, I don't care which.........
King Solomon

Re: Coos are out

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:49 am
by Coltheox
dust n diesel wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:23 pm
Coltheox wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:02 pm
Huffy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Raggy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
Coltheox wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am


Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
With all the wet?? Where the bloody hell have you parked your caravan now? In a car wash?

Used to love it when we had cattle and that gate got opened in Springtime. You could almost see them smiling as they kicked and played in the field.
Cols always having wet dreams !!

Yes! Stacey Dooley - or Stacey Solomon, I don't care which.........
King Solomon
Well, I've never 'Mined' him if that's what you mean........ :D