Coos are out

Discussions specific to all facets of the details of dairy farming.
Post Reply
User avatar
Huffy
Posts: 8465
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 pm
Location: Woof Woof

Coos are out

Post by Huffy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:43 am

Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Somebody Stop Me

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13412
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Coos are out

Post by Coltheox » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am

Huffy wrote:Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
Full English Brexit, please!

User avatar
McFarmer
Posts: 8752
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:18 am
Location: Schizophrenia-Just this side of the border

Re: Coos are out

Post by McFarmer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:33 pm

That has to be fun. Do they run tomthemfar end thinking maybe the fence isn't there this year ?
Measure twice, cut once, curse, repeat.

User avatar
Huffy
Posts: 8465
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 pm
Location: Woof Woof

Re: Coos are out

Post by Huffy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 pm

McFarmer wrote:That has to be fun. Do they run tomthemfar end thinking maybe the fence isn't there this year ?
Actually they didnt Mac !! They ran over the road they have to cross like maniacs , and had a few fights and all ,then took to grazing !

Wish I had recorded it :eye:
Somebody Stop Me

User avatar
McFarmer
Posts: 8752
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:18 am
Location: Schizophrenia-Just this side of the border

Re: Coos are out

Post by McFarmer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Do they butt heads and spin ?

How about rub their heads in the ground ?
Measure twice, cut once, curse, repeat.

User avatar
Huffy
Posts: 8465
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 pm
Location: Woof Woof

Re: Coos are out

Post by Huffy » Thu May 03, 2018 10:05 pm

Sorry Mac ,I missed your post mate ! :)
Sometimes they do . A lot headbutt each other and gad about , but this year they didnt seem to. Just put their heads down and started eating mostly!!
Mind you ,one year we had a youngish Brown Swiss collapse and die - heart failure maybe? :cry:
Somebody Stop Me

User avatar
dust n diesel
Posts: 9606
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: Coos are out

Post by dust n diesel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:15 pm

Huffy wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:05 pm
Sorry Mac ,I missed your post mate ! :)
Sometimes they do . A lot headbutt each other and gad about , but this year they didnt seem to. Just put their heads down and started eating mostly!!
Mind you ,one year we had a youngish Brown Swiss collapse and die - heart failure maybe? :cry:
Drugs.

Bloody Europeans and their ways.
Please sir, can I have some more?

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13412
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Coos are out

Post by Coltheox » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:38 am

dust n diesel wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:15 pm
Huffy wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:05 pm
Sorry Mac ,I missed your post mate ! :)
Sometimes they do . A lot headbutt each other and gad about , but this year they didnt seem to. Just put their heads down and started eating mostly!!
Mind you ,one year we had a youngish Brown Swiss collapse and die - heart failure maybe? :cry:
Drugs.

Bloody Europeans and their ways.
I blame Brexit............. :roll: :roll:
Full English Brexit, please!

User avatar
Raggy
Posts: 11953
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am
Location: On the beach!

Re: Coos are out

Post by Raggy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm

Coltheox wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am
Huffy wrote:Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
With all the wet?? Where the bloody hell have you parked your caravan now? In a car wash?

Used to love it when we had cattle and that gate got opened in Springtime. You could almost see them smiling as they kicked and played in the field.
Fasten your seatbelts. We're off.

User avatar
McFarmer
Posts: 8752
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:18 am
Location: Schizophrenia-Just this side of the border

Re: Coos are out

Post by McFarmer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Ours were never shut in. If they were in the barn something was wrong, and they weren’t happy.

We did have lots they were fed in, after the frost went out in the fields.
Measure twice, cut once, curse, repeat.

User avatar
Huffy
Posts: 8465
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 pm
Location: Woof Woof

Re: Coos are out

Post by Huffy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Raggy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
Coltheox wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am
Huffy wrote:Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
With all the wet?? Where the bloody hell have you parked your caravan now? In a car wash?

Used to love it when we had cattle and that gate got opened in Springtime. You could almost see them smiling as they kicked and played in the field.
Cols always having wet dreams !!
Somebody Stop Me

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13412
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Coos are out

Post by Coltheox » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:02 pm

Huffy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Raggy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
Coltheox wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am
Huffy wrote:Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
With all the wet?? Where the bloody hell have you parked your caravan now? In a car wash?

Used to love it when we had cattle and that gate got opened in Springtime. You could almost see them smiling as they kicked and played in the field.
Cols always having wet dreams !!

Yes! Stacey Dooley - or Stacey Solomon, I don't care which.........
Full English Brexit, please!

User avatar
dust n diesel
Posts: 9606
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: Coos are out

Post by dust n diesel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:23 pm

Coltheox wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:02 pm
Huffy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Raggy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
Coltheox wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am
Huffy wrote:Hoo Ff uking ray !! :)
Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
With all the wet?? Where the bloody hell have you parked your caravan now? In a car wash?

Used to love it when we had cattle and that gate got opened in Springtime. You could almost see them smiling as they kicked and played in the field.
Cols always having wet dreams !!

Yes! Stacey Dooley - or Stacey Solomon, I don't care which.........
King Solomon
Please sir, can I have some more?

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13412
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Coos are out

Post by Coltheox » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:49 am

dust n diesel wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:23 pm
Coltheox wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:02 pm
Huffy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Raggy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
Coltheox wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am


Knowing nothing about Coo's, I guess it's a bit late this year.

With all the wet we have had, the grass should be lush and plentiful.
With all the wet?? Where the bloody hell have you parked your caravan now? In a car wash?

Used to love it when we had cattle and that gate got opened in Springtime. You could almost see them smiling as they kicked and played in the field.
Cols always having wet dreams !!

Yes! Stacey Dooley - or Stacey Solomon, I don't care which.........
King Solomon
Well, I've never 'Mined' him if that's what you mean........ :D
Full English Brexit, please!

Post Reply