Semi-skimmed

Discussions specific to all facets of the details of dairy farming.
Post Reply
User avatar
Flintstone
Posts: 4392
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:33 pm
Location: E Herts

Semi-skimmed

Post by Flintstone » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:37 am

Anyone got a pint to spare? I’ve run out.
Hold still, it's nearly in.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13236
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Semi-skimmed

Post by Coltheox » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Flintstone wrote:Anyone got a pint to spare? I’ve run out.
Sorry. Only use full skimmed.

I have four pints, but obviously of no use to yourself............. :D
Full English Brexit, please!

User avatar
Flintstone
Posts: 4392
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:33 pm
Location: E Herts

Re: Semi-skimmed

Post by Flintstone » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Milkman’s been. I’m fine now.
Hold still, it's nearly in.

The Pretender
Posts: 11277
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: The Zone
Contact:

Re: Semi-skimmed

Post by The Pretender » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Flintstone wrote:Milkman’s been. My mrs is fine now.
you need to put a stop to that
keep honking, I'm reloading

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13236
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Semi-skimmed

Post by Coltheox » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 pm

The Pretender wrote:
Flintstone wrote:Milkman’s been. My mrs is fine now.
you need to put a stop to that
Agreed. We don't wish to know that he has filled you up with cream.................. :roll:
Full English Brexit, please!

User avatar
Flintstone
Posts: 4392
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:33 pm
Location: E Herts

Re: Semi-skimmed

Post by Flintstone » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Coltheox wrote:
The Pretender wrote:
Flintstone wrote:Milkman’s been. My mrs is fine now.
you need to put a stop to that
Agreed. We don't wish to know that he has filled you up with cream.................. :roll:
Was it Freud who said that when we seek to impress others we say things that portray our own fantasies?
Hold still, it's nearly in.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13236
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Semi-skimmed

Post by Coltheox » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Flintstone wrote:
Coltheox wrote:
The Pretender wrote:
Flintstone wrote:Milkman’s been. My mrs is fine now.
you need to put a stop to that
Agreed. We don't wish to know that he has filled you up with cream.................. :roll:
Was it Freud who said that when we seek to impress others we say things that portray our own fantasies?
No. I think it was Lord Muck................ :roll:

Except he put it so eloquently.... 'When you wanna do somethin' just faaaarrrrrkin well do it, you caaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnt..............'
Full English Brexit, please!

Post Reply