Weather

Let us know what the weather is like where you are.
JM
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:03 am

Heavy drizzle, still, gives me a chance to catch up with the drying. :?
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13233
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:26 am

JM wrote:Heavy drizzle, still, gives me a chance to catch up with the drying. :?
Only thing the dryers are being used for around here is attempting to cool the corn. Just air blown through. Taking the heat out.
Full English Brexit, please!

NQIT
Posts: 4697
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Weather

Post by NQIT » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Hellif it ain't close tonight. Hopefully it will all end in a thunderstorm.
Here we go again, hold tight.

The Pretender
Posts: 11274
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: The Zone
Contact:

Re: Weather

Post by The Pretender » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:38 pm

We were due a thunderstorm at 19:30 but it was 15 minutes late.
keep honking, I'm reloading

User avatar
footsfitter
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: Workshop- where else?

Re: Weather

Post by footsfitter » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pm

The Pretender wrote:We were due a thunderstorm at 19:30 but it was 15 minutes late.
It took a while to get from us to you! It came to us from the southwest skiting round with us right on the edge and giving a few spits and spots, dark as hell but it was closely followd by clearer sky, mad the combine puff a bit harder with just a few spits on the straw.
Best thing about Facebook is the logout button...

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13233
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:06 am

It actually rained for most of yesterday!!!! :o Also into the night as well. Nowhere near enough, but it will have done some good. The grass will turn green again, and I guess the weeds will start to grow!

Much cooler now. Almost autumnal..................... :roll:
Full English Brexit, please!

JM
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:15 pm

Cutting spring barley at 14.5% yesterday 8) , had 15mm in one shower at 8am today :o , nice now though :roll: .
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13233
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:06 pm

It pissed down twice today. Heavy, thundery rain. Most rain we've had since May.

Smells nice, and covers a multitude of nasty smells.
Full English Brexit, please!

NQIT
Posts: 4697
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Weather

Post by NQIT » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Coltheox wrote:It pissed down twice today. Heavy, thundery rain. Most rain we've had since May.

Smells nice, and covers a multitude of nasty smells.
Trackies?
Here we go again, hold tight.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13233
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:17 pm

NQIT wrote:
Coltheox wrote:It pissed down twice today. Heavy, thundery rain. Most rain we've had since May.

Smells nice, and covers a multitude of nasty smells.
Trackies?
Well, I did stand out in the rain whilst wearing them, if that's what you mean.............................. :roll:
Full English Brexit, please!

The Pretender
Posts: 11274
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: The Zone
Contact:

Re: Weather

Post by The Pretender » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Coltheox wrote:
NQIT wrote:
Coltheox wrote:It pissed down twice today. Heavy, thundery rain. Most rain we've had since May.

Smells nice, and covers a multitude of nasty smells.
Trackies?
Well, I did stand out in the rain whilst wearing them, if that's what you mean.............................. :roll:
Did you sprinkle some washing powder on them while you were out?
keep honking, I'm reloading

JM
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Rain, Cricket is off. :(
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13233
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Lovely and sunny here at the moment.

And in answer to the question did I sprinkle washing powder on my trakkies whilst I stood in the rain - No, I used a mixture of fairy liquid and bleach................. :roll:
Full English Brexit, please!

JM
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:27 pm

A piss wet day. :(
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

The Pretender
Posts: 11274
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: The Zone
Contact:

Re: Weather

Post by The Pretender » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Coltheox wrote:Lovely and sunny here at the moment.

And in answer to the question did I sprinkle washing powder on my trakkies whilst I stood in the rain - No, I used a mixture of fairy liquid and bleach................. :roll:
And Jeys Fluid?
keep honking, I'm reloading

Post Reply