Weather

Let us know what the weather is like where you are.
JM
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:54 am

Another 14mm.
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13230
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:05 am

Bright and sunny and still quite mild.

The leaves on the trees look wonderful now. Won't last long. One good frost and a windy day and that will be that.
Full English Brexit, please!

JM
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:39 am

48mm in the last 24hrs. :o
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13230
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:12 am

Bright and sunny at first, but now clouding over.

The omens are not looking good......................... :(
Full English Brexit, please!

User avatar
footsfitter
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: Workshop- where else?

Re: Weather

Post by footsfitter » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:55 pm

JM wrote:48mm in the last 24hrs. :o

Is that just for starters? Main course to come? :D
Best thing about Facebook is the logout button...

JM
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:10 pm

footsfitter wrote:
JM wrote:48mm in the last 24hrs. :o

Is that just for starters? Main course to come? :D
Looks like another dollop today, wind is getting up now too. :roll:
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

JM
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:40 pm

JM wrote:
footsfitter wrote:
JM wrote:48mm in the last 24hrs. :o

Is that just for starters? Main course to come? :D
Looks like another dollop today, wind is getting up now too. :roll:
154mm since saturday, currently pissing down.
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

User avatar
footsfitter
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: Workshop- where else?

Re: Weather

Post by footsfitter » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:02 pm

JM wrote:
JM wrote:
footsfitter wrote:
JM wrote:48mm in the last 24hrs. :o

Is that just for starters? Main course to come? :D
Looks like another dollop today, wind is getting up now too. :roll:
154mm since saturday, currently pissing down.

Whoopie, rain at last!

Image


You've nearly had half our yearly total since Saturday!!!
Best thing about Facebook is the logout button...

JM
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:02 pm

footsfitter wrote:
JM wrote:
JM wrote:
footsfitter wrote:
JM wrote:48mm in the last 24hrs. :o

Is that just for starters? Main course to come? :D
Looks like another dollop today, wind is getting up now too. :roll:
154mm since saturday, currently pissing down.

Whoopie, rain at last!

Image


You've nearly had half our yearly total since Saturday!!!
We dont ffuck about over here you know.
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

JM
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:49 am

16mm in the last 24hrs, practically a dry day. :roll:
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13230
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:30 am

Lovely sunshine here this morning.

Rained quite heavily in the night, though.

Still mild for the time of year.
Full English Brexit, please!

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13230
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Just had the absolute Mother of a storm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellif it didn't belt down with rain...............
Full English Brexit, please!

JM
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:15 am

9mm, water levels are dropping.
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

User avatar
Coltheox
Posts: 13230
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Littlehay

Re: Weather

Post by Coltheox » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:43 am

Lovely day for Remembrance Day. Rain in the night, but bright sunshine now.

Hope it holds. I'm off to Brancaster for the Beach Commemoration after the two minutes silence at Bottisham.
Full English Brexit, please!

JM
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Location: St Davids

Re: Weather

Post by JM » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Showers.
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.

Post Reply