Let us know what the weather is like where you are.
- Posts: 5438
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm
- Location: Norfolk
Here we go again, hold tight.
- Posts: 13953
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm
- Location: Littlehay
Dull with very occasional bright spells. Bloody wet everywhere, although not raining today so far.
Still very mild for the time of year.
Full English Brexit, please!
- Posts: 3356
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm
- Location: St Davids
Just a Pembrokeshire twat.
- Posts: 2599
- Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 11:59 pm
- Location: Workshop- where else?
Pleasant morning after 25mm yesterday! Next lot started an hour ago, should be quite heavy but without the vertical delivery this time hopefully
Best thing about Facebook is the logout button...
- Posts: 11995
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:05 pm
- Location: The Zone
Wet, then dry, then windy, then calm.
keep honking, I'm reloading
- Posts: 9078
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:18 am
- Location: Schizophrenia-Just this side of the border
Measure twice, cut once, curse, repeat.