Manitou Getting Warm.

Tips, tools, repairs, rebuilds and fabrication.
NQIT
Re: Manitou Getting Warm.

Post by NQIT » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:51 pm

The Pretender wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:38 pm
There is some confusion with the thermostat. There are two types, they sent both. We'll probably get billed for both. Both will probably be wrong.

Engine number, engine serial number and machine serial number were all supplied. I'm not sure how much more information they need.
Supplying dealers representatives name, dob, religion and inside leg measurement. Service Manager's favourite sandwich and football team. Exact build date for the engine. Not the machine, but the engine. More specifically, the thermostat housings casting date. And full analysis of the casting metal. Failing that, just try any of these seven options. They are all wrong, but should keep you busy until Christmas. Then we're closed.
Here we go again, hold tight.

Huffy

Re: Manitou Getting Warm.

Post by Huffy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:39 pm

This caught my eye at last ! :roll: (Not very observant , sorry !! )

My son said to me yesterday as he tipped a load of silage into the feed trailer - 'We could do with ordering a forward /reverse switch for the top of the joystick , as its bound to break on Christmas Day :D :D

:o

I told him Robert Davies would get us out of the shit on that one , but he doubted very much he would be answering the telephone !!!
Somebody Stop Me